SATAN'S POWER IS BEHIND THE BEASTLY KINGDOM
Since we have not as yet finished with our investigation, let's now consider the power behind the forthcoming kingdom so as to enable us know why God's third Angel's message is restraining us from having anything to do with this king.
One might ask, who is this dragon, who gave his power, seat and great authority to the beast with number 666? The answer is Satan, the devil according to the passage below:
"And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him". REV.l2:9
The text above is the rational behind why all those who might worship the king (beast) would be construed as or mean worshipping the Devil or Satan as is outlined below:
"And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, who is like unto the beast? Who is able to make war with him?" REV.13:4
So, we know how God loves us, thus He warned us not to worship the beast nor even receive his mark of 666 which is also the mark of Satan, the beast's benefactor, who gave power, seat and great authority to his beneficiary, the beast.
In line with this fact above let us find out the real implication of WORSHIPPING the beast or his father, the devil. It simply means that the beast should have an ECCLESIASTICAL POWER to establish a church to make people worship Satan in disguise but unknown to his followers that they are worshipping Satan. This is why St. Paul, guided by the Holy Spirit of God to say something about this forthcoming beast, wrote to the Thessalonians that during the end time, prior to the second coming of our Lord Jesus, Satan's son of perdition would sit in the house of God and show himself as God and even oppose God at that same time.
(1) Now we beseech you, brethren, by the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, and by our gathering together unto him,
(2) That ye be not soon shaken in mind, or be troubled, neither by spirit, nor by word, nor by letter as from us, as that the day of Christ is at hand. (
3) Let no man deceive you by any means: for that day shall not come, except there come a falling away first, and that man of sin be revealed, the son of perdition;
(4) Who opposeth and exaIteth himself above all that is called God, or that is worshipped; so that he as God sitteth in the temple of God, shewing himself that he is God.
(5) Remember ye not, that, when I was yet with you, I told you these things?
(6) And now ye know what withholdeth that he might be revealed in his time.
(7) For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now letteth will let, until he be taken out of the way. (
8) And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming: (
9) Even him, whose coming is after the working of Satan with all power and signs and lying wonders.
(10) And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved.
(11) And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie:
(12) That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness." 2 THESS. 2:1-12
GO TO THE NEXT PAGE