WORD OF GOD MOST HIGH
The ORACLES OF GOD being the true words of God Almighty are something that each and everyone must desire always. This is just because we are all aware of the fact that Our Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ is the WORD OF GOD according to JOHN 1:1,2, 14. So desiring the word simply means desiring your mighty Saviour of the world. Remember, Jesus said that, "I am the way, the TRUTH, and the life"................... (JN. 14:6); And this TRUTH is nothing but the word of God (JN.17:17). So this is the plain truth we have for you dear reader: That never despise the word.This is because if you do, you will despise your dear Lord.
The main reason why we desired to have such a website in order to educate the reading world or anyone that might chance upon any audio or video messages, articles or booklets on the pages of this website, is to bring salvation very close to masses via knowledge of the real truth. This is because it is by the truth that all of us may be sanctified for our dear salvation.
"Sanctify them through thy truth: thy word is truth." JOHN17:17
Also before one can be set free from Satan's captivity of deception, there is the need to know the SAVING TRUTH. Hence our quest to present to our dear users of this website repentance through the acknowledgement of the truth.
(25) "In meekness instructing those that oppose themselves; if God peradventure will give them repentance to the acknowledging of the truth; (26)And that they may recover themselves out of the snare of the devil, who are taken captive by him at his will." 2TIM. 2:25,26
So it is our fervent wish that all our prospective users of this website who are really desirous of learning anything from us must be prepared to divest oneself of all past preconceptions and thoughts and, with childlike meekness and docility, surrender the mind to the reception of some truths this website is prepared to impart to the one. It is by so doing that all men of God may be perfect and completely furnished unto all good works.
(14) "But continue thou in the things which thou hast learned and hast been assured of, knowing of whom thou hast learned them;
(15) And that from a child thou hast known the holy scriptures, which are able to make thee wise unto salvation through faith which is in Christ Jesus.
(16) All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness:
(17) That the man of God may be perfect, throughly furnished unto all good works."